Monday, April 2, 2012

The Story of a Suicide

"The Story of a Suicide" is a story about a suicide by a man named Tyler Clementi. His roommate, Ravi, filmed tyler secretly with a webcam having "sexual relations" with another man and as a widely believed result, Tyler killed himself. This is a story of bullying and what the eventual results can be.

I don't know what to say about Ravi's punishment. I want Tyler to have justice but I don't know if Ravi is the man to blame it on. I also don't know how I feel about jai time for bullying. Although I believe what he did is horrible and he should receive the harshest punishments for secretly video taping him having sex, I would like to learn more about the details to full understand and be able to make a decision as to what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment