Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sample annotated bib. and critical preface

This was a pretty good example to refer to as I finish my annotated bibliography and my critical preface. Hannah, the writer of this sample essay, did a good job stating the research questions and her motivation to research this topic. She told why the topic interested her and stated some good facts about the topic. She also did a good job with the annotated bibliography even though she didn't include some information that should have been included about the topic. Also, in the critical preface she didn't include her strategy of how to go about researching the project, and she didn't include an overview of the topic. All in all, I think this sample will give me a good idea of what I am expected to turn in at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment